Many of you people might have seen this.
But once again….
There are the five things you’ll find every successful person has in common:
1. They all have a dream.
2. They all have a plan.
3. They all have specific knowledge or training.
4. They’re all willing to work hard.
5. They all don’t take no for an answer.
Remember: Success begins with a state of mind. You must believe you’ll be successful in order to become a success.
“If you believe you can, you probably can.
If you believe you won’t, you most assuredly won’t.
Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad”
1. Successful People Have a Dream.
2. Successful People Have Ambition.
3. Successful People Are Strongly Motivated Toward Achievement.
4. Successful People Are Focused.
5. Successful People Learn How to Get Things Done.
6. Successful People Take Responsibility for Their Actions.
7. Successful People Look for Solutions to Problems.
8. Successful People Make Decisions.
9. Successful People Have the Courage to Admit They’ve Made a Mistake.
10. Successful People Are Self-Reliant.
11. Successful People Have Specific Knowledge, Training, and/or Skills and Talents.
12. Successful People Work with and Cooperate with Other People.
13. Successful People Are Enthusiastic.
The Fundamental Principle of Arrogance to Awesmeness Transition. [AT&T]
“A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. ”
“Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”
“Failure is success if we learn from it.”
The Fundamental Principle of AT&T can be said as
“The key to passing through the Arrogance To Awesomeness Transition stage is to learn that one must be motivated by the opponent’s mocks. The opponents in this case can be anybody from a school bully to an unknown offender.”