So folks….You now know my story of how I became who I am. This story is one of the most boring ones about awesomeness.
There are two types of awesomeness based on how this awesomeness was born.
- In Born Oohs : These types of people are real wonders. They are masters of living life since the very start [Since they were kids]. They never will have an Arrogance Era. These people are usually not Absolute Awesome. Usually they are satisfied with who they are and they do not aim for Absolute Awesomeness. These people are sometimes SMorons [Secret Morons]
- Artificial Awesomeness : There are two types of Artificial Awesomeness.
- Real Art Awes : These are the real awesome people who try to increase their awesomeness using awesome means [which are certified by the WAR].
- Show Off Bags : These are the useless idiots who roam the gardens of awen [awe-en] that is the heaven of awe without deserving to. They only fake the Absolute Awesomes and often have a Breakage Point.
AT&T stands for Arrogance to Awesomeness Transition. This stage is one of the most saddening and sometimes inspiring of stages in life.
“AT&T is defined as a stage in life when a poor, ambitious soul fights his way across one or more De-Awesomifying Agents through Arrr…s and Awwe……s to be a partly bold, confident, individual who has learnt from his Arrogant Times and has learnt how to live life [Who has learnt the art of awesoming].”
There are certain rules to be followed while trying to be awesome.
- Be Awesome
- The second thing about being awesome is that you have to be sociable and should share a good rapport with all.
- The third thing is that you should have a sense of humour and a good one at that.
- 1 and 2 and 3
- 1, 2 and 3 and 4
- Understand Awesomeness and Don’t be Awful.
- Add point 6 to point 5.
More coming soon…….